nba play offs 2018


MONDAY
In the Eastern Conference Miami Heat are cruising to a win over the Philadelphia 76ers to lead 2-0
In the Western Conference Golden State Warriors beat San Antonio Spurs 2-0 I might be looking at San Antonio going further into the play off
TUESDAY
In the Eastern Conference Toronto Rappers beat Washington Wizards to lead 2-0
 In the Eastern Conference Boston Celtics beat Milwaukee Bucs to lead 2-0 I will also be looking at the Boston Celtics
In the Western Conference New Orland Pelicans beat Portland Trail Blaise’s to lead 2-0 I will be looking at New Orland
WEDNESDAY
In the Eastern Conference Cleveland Cavaliers defeated Indiana Pacers to level up the tie I want the Pacers to win this tie
In the Western Conference Utah Jazz beat Oklahoma City Thunder I want Utah to win this match
In the Western Conference Houston Rockets defeated Minnesota Timberwolves to lead 2-0 I will be looking at Houston  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AFL week 11 6-6-18

FA CUP LAST 16 4-3-20

CRICKET WORLD CUP QUALIFER