FA CUP THIRD ROUND DRAW AND PREDICTION

FA CUP THIRD ROUND


Liverpool V Everton 1955
Without a doubt this is tie of the round and the trickiest one to call but I have to Liverpool
SATURDAY 6TH JANUARY
Fleetwood or Hereford V Leicester City 12.45
Leicester should have enough to get by this tie
Aston Villa v Woking or Peterborough3pm
Villa could find Woking difficult but should breeze past Peterborough
Birmingham City v Burton Albion
Birmingham should get past this one but it is not as easy as it looks
Bolton Wanderers v Huddersfield Town
This is a close one and I think it will go to tom a replay
AFC Bournemouthv Fylde or Wigan
Bournmouth should have enough to get by this tie
Brentford v Notts County
Cardiff City v Mansfield Town
This could be a lot trickier for Cardiff but I predict a shock
Coventry City v Stoke City
I think Coventry can compete but stoke will have too much
Doncaster Rovers v Rochdale
Another replay
Fulham v Southampton
I could see this match going to a replay but if anyone is to win it is to be the Saints 1-0 or 2-1
Ipswich Town v Sheffield United
This match screams a score draw
Manchester City v Burnley
Man City should win this mat easily
Manchester United v Derby County
United should win this easily
Middlesbrough v Sunderland
I so want this to be a draw and think it will be
Millwall v Barnsley
This should be a score draw
Newcastle United v Luton Town
I think Newcastle will have too much here
Queens Park Rangers v Milton Keynes Dons
I feel here that MK Dons should be able to get the surprise
Stevenage v Reading
Reading should be able to get control of this match
Blackburn or Crewe v Hull City
I think this could go to a replay no matter who wins
Forest Green or Exeter v West Bromwich Albion
WBA should have too much for both these sides
Gillingham or Carlisle v Sheffield Wednesday
I am going Shef wed but not by much
Port Vale or Yeovil v Bradford City
I think Bradford will have too much here  
Tottenham Hotspur v AFC Wimbledon
Spurs should win this match very easily
Watford v Bristol City
Wattford should win this easy
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Swansea City
I think this will be a shock and I will go Wolves
Wycombe Wanderers v Preston North End
I see this as a score draw
Norwich City v Chelsea 17.30
Chelsea will win this tie with ease
SUNDAY 7TH JANUARY
Newport County v Leeds United 12.00
This should go to Leeds by 2 goals
Shrewsbury Town v West Ham United 14.00
West Ham should be able to control this game
Nottingham Forest v Arsenal 16.00
Easy win for Arsenal
MONDAY 8TH JANUARY
Brighton & Hove Albion v Crystal Palace 19.45
I see this as a no score draw


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AFL week 11 6-6-18

10-11-17 UEFA WORLD CUP QUALIFYING

CRICKET WORLD CUP QUALIFER