15-12-17 WEEKEND PREDICTIONS

Friday December 15 (7pm)
 (21) Stephen Bunting v Dimitri Van den Bergh
Bunting is getting better and I think he can have a run in the competition3-1 
 (6) Phil Taylor v Chris Dobey
Taylor has too much to lose to go out in the first round I say 3-0
 (20) Rob Cross v Seigo Asada/Gordon Mathers
Cross to win 3-1
Saturday December 16
Afternoon Session (12.30pm)
 (14) Benito van de Pas v Steve West
This could be close I say Van De Pas 3-2
Mervyn King v Zoran Lerchbacher
(28) Robert Thornton v Brendan Dolan/Alan Ljubic
A personal one for me as I have met Dolan but he has the quality to win the first 2 rounds if thing go right Thornton should watch out I say Dolan 2-3
Evening Session (7pm)
 (19) Joe Cullen v Jermaine Wattimena
I say Culen to win 3-1
(12) Jelle Klaasen v Jan Dekker
Hard to call 3-2
 (1)         Gary Anderson v Jeff Smith/Luke Humphries
Anderson to win 3-0 
Sunday December 17
Afternoon Session (12.30pm)
Alan Norris v Kim Viljanen
Kyle Anderson v Peter Jacques
(24) Kyle Anderson v Peter Jacques
Anderson should have too much but I don’t know about Jaques I say 3-1
(31) Jonny Clayton v Kenny Neyens/Jamie Lewis
I don’t really know enough about either to say who can win but will go Clayton 3-1
Evening Session (7pm)
James Wade v Keegan Brown
I think t6his is to0 be a shock and Brown to win 3-2
Dave Chisnall v Vincent van der Voort
(8) Dave Chisnall v Vincent van der Voort
Chizzy should win but this is the first tie where I see a shock 2-3
 (17) Ian White v Willard Bruguier/Cody Harris

 Ian White should be able to get over his perm opponent easily 3-0

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AFL week 11 6-6-18

10-11-17 UEFA WORLD CUP QUALIFYING

CRICKET WORLD CUP QUALIFER