15-1`2-17 CHAMPIONS CUP PREDICTIONS

EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS CUP
FRIDAY POOL 1
ULSTER V QUINS
Ulster: C Piutau; C Gilroy, L Ludik, S McCloskey, J Stockdale; C Lealiifano, J Cooney; C Black, R Herring, W Herbst; A O'Connor, K Treadwell; I Henderson (capt), C Henry, N Timoney.
Replacements: J Andrew, A Warwick, R Kane, M Rea, S Reidy, P Marshall, P Nelson, A Trimble.
Harlequins: R Chisholm; C Walker, W Stanley, J Roberts, A Alofa; M Smith, I Prior; L Boyce, E Elia, K Sinckler; G Merrick, C Matthews; A White, D Ward (capt), R Bothma (capt).
Replacements: C Piper, M Lambert, P Swainston, M Luamanu, D Lamb, J Lang, T Visser, M Brown.
I think that Ulster need a bonus point win here but I don’t think it will be as easy to get as they think. They need to go into this match with the ambition to win the game first and if the game. They do have players like Ludic and Trimble that can make a difference in an attacking sense runs like that yes try to get as many tries as they can
I Predict Ulster win no bonus point
SATURDAY
POOL 3
MONPELLIER V GLASGOW
Another bad year for Glasgow in Europe this year but we know that they are due a result somewhere and typically these results come against French sides. But Monpellier at home I think will make too much of a difference
I say Monpellier to win but no bonus point  
LEINSTER V EXETER
This game could be a lot tighter than people think. Leinster have the boot of Sextons boot and Cronan and Byrne who can make a difference from the bench. Francis Ewers and Hill can change things for Exeter but I would not bet on it.
Leinster to win but no bonus point
POOL 4
RACING V CASTRES
This should be an easy enough Racing win as the French have a habit of playing better at home
I say Racing to win but no bonus point
POOL 5
TREVISO V SCARLETS
This match is to do with what Scarlets turn up on the day as we know with players like Davies, Evens and Halfpenny but going to Italy will be tricky as they are improving year on year but it will still take them time to compete with good sides
I say Scarlets win but no bonus points  
BATH V TOLOUN
If Toulon are going to be a force in Europe this season this is a match that they must win. I think that they are ready for another go with players like Habana and Manoa you know that they have quality. For Bath Catt, Ellis and Faletau could change thing
I think Tolou will win with a bonus point
SUNDAY
POOL 1
WASPS V STADE ROCHELLE
Stade Rochelle are the team of the year and they should be reaching the quarter finals. With Barry Balis and Priso we can see that this team is getting better and better. Barrett, Ciprini and Cruise could also score a bonus point but I would not be sure of it
I say Stade Rochelle win
POOL 2
CLERMOUNT V SARACENS
Without a doubt this is the tie of the week Para, Lee and Yato could make a difference for Clermount but are Saracens champions we will know that by this match and by the wat that with Barrett, Farell and Geoege they have to put in a performance.
I will go Saracens but Clermont to get a bonus point  
OSPREYS V NORTHAMTON
Ospreys need to get a bonus point to get out of this group and they will rely on players Biiger, Davies and Hook to make a difference for them but I don’t know whether or not they can make that difference. Bureel, Elliot and Moon can change things for the saints
I think the Ospreys will score 3 things
POOL 4
LEICESTER V MUNSTER
This is going to be a match that will determine who will come out of this group I have got no doubt about that that Cole Ford and May for Leicesterb and for Munster Murray and Zebo will be able to change things
I say Leicester to win by less than 7


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AFL week 11 6-6-18

10-11-17 UEFA WORLD CUP QUALIFYING

CRICKET WORLD CUP QUALIFER