13-12-17 EUROPA LEAGUE DRAW AND PREDICTION

EUROPA LEAGUE LAST 32 DRAW AND PREDICTIONS


 Dortmund (GER) v  Atalanta (ITA)
This will be an intreswting tie and I feel it is an even one
 Nice (FRA) v  Lokomotiv Moskva (RUS)
I think the French side should have enough
 København (DEN) v  Atlético (ESP)
I don’t know enough about Kobenhagen
 Spartak Moskva (RUS) v  Athletic (ESP)
I think Spartack Moscow should get by this tie
 AEK (GRE) v  Dynamo Kyiv (UKR)
Too close to call
 Celtic (SCO) v  Zenit (RUS)
This depends on whether or not Celtic can get a good performance if they can they should win
 Napoli (ITA) v  Leipzig (GER)
I think Lepzig should have too much for Napioli but I so want Napoli to win
 Crvena zvezda (SRB) v  CSKA Moskva (RUS)
I think CSKA should win this tie
 Lyon (FRA) v  Villarreal (ESP)
Tie of the round withoyut a doubt I think both teams can win the competition
 Real Sociedad (ESP) v  Salzburg (AUT)
I think Socidad should get through this
 Partizan (SRB) v  Plzeň (CZE)
I do not know anything about Plzin
 FCSB (ROU) v  Lazio (ITA)
FCSB are the biggest surprise this season and I think they will beat the Italians
 Ludogorets (BUL) v  Milan (ITA)
Millan should win this tie with ease
 Astana (KAZ) v  Sporting CP (POR)
I don’t know enough about either to make a fair judgement
 Östersund (SWE) v  Arsenal (ENG)
This should be an easy win for Arsenal as this might be the only way for Arswen to get into the Champions league
 Marseille (FRA) v  Braga (POR)

I think this tie could be a close one 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AFL week 11 6-6-18

10-11-17 UEFA WORLD CUP QUALIFYING

CRICKET WORLD CUP QUALIFER