17-7-17 GAA CHAMPIONSHIP
THIS IS HOW I SEE
THE ALL IRELAND FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP IN TERMS OF RANKINGS
1 Dublin
They seem to be on fire at the moment and few teams can stop
them
2 Kerry
They do look like another team just ripping teams apart in
their province but this can be considered a bad thing as well
3 Tyrone
I think that right now they are the only team that can give
Dublin a game before the final
4 Mayo
They have got the talent to win it in their squad
5 Monahan
I do think that the disappointment of recent years can help
them go further than people think
6 Roscommon
To not consider that they have a chance at this stage is
unfair even though they have not lost yet
7 Kildare
I think that Kildare can learn what is needed from this
match and can go forward and Tyrone would find them a very tough opponent
8 Cork
They have been here time and time again so would be used to
playing at the big stage
9 Galway
They showed against Mayo that that team should be nervous
against them
10 Donegal
A lot of their players would have knowledge of Croke Park so that should help them
11 Down
I just wonder can they come back from the defeat by Tyrone
as this is such a young squad
12 Armagh
It is a success for Armagh to get as far as they have and
anything beyond this must be considered a shock

Comments
Post a Comment