Gaa predictions 23-5-17

FOOTBALL

I can sit and look at this match by match but I feel that looking at it from a general point is a good thing at least from this point.


First we have to look at Ulster as it is the most difficult province to predict as you have Tyrone, Monahan and Donegal. Also team like Cavan Down and Armagh also have got a half chance.
I think this might be Donegal but the winner of their semi with Tyrone will be the stronger team


In Munster there are three teams that can win it First are Kerry who have to be favourite then Cork but the team who I want to win is tip as I feel that they can take that stranglehold of the big 2 and they are a good young team.


In Connacht it feels like the match between Galway and Mayo is going to be the big factor in this championship with Roscommon  thinking that they have a half chance



In Leinster can anyone give Dublin a match I am not sure but I think Dublin will get a match against Kildare or Westmeath but win the Championship.

I want both Cavan  for Mattie and Derry for Damien can Reach the Quarter finals as well as Tyrone but I do think that the shock might be Cavan this year. Again I would be talking about Tip and Roscommon both I think have a chance of being the Surprise team in the final 8


I think there are 4 potential Champions Tyrone, Dublin, Kerry and Mayo I think Donegal have a shot if things go right but at this stage and Monahan but they have to learn from their mistakes going forward. I also would not rule Cork out. If you asked me now it has to be Dublin or Kerry
HURLING


In the Hurling I will first take a look at Munster and I think that with what happened on Sunday you have to think that Cork will win this year’s Munster title but you cannot look past the favorites Waterford or the team that I like in Claire. I so want it to be Cork or Claire but Waterford might just be strongest at this point.  I think Cork could win this


In the Leinster Championship when Kilkenny play Galway that is a huge match but I know that you cannot rule out Wexford or Dublin. Offaly must go back to where they were as they seem to be taking massive steps backwards. I want Galway or Dublin to win but I think it will be Kilkenny


I think that losing a match might help a team like Tip as I would be shocked if they did not reach a quarter. Kilkenny and Dublin as well as Claire and Cork   but I think that any of these teams could win the all-Ireland but we know that anything can or probably will happen. I want Dublin to win but this could be Galway or Waterford’s year  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AFL week 11 6-6-18

10-11-17 UEFA WORLD CUP QUALIFYING

CRICKET WORLD CUP QUALIFER